INFORMASI SEPUTAR IELTS BESERTA TIPS dan TRIK IELTS.. PERTANYAAN DAN SARAN PLEASE CALL 0877 8166 2984 / EMAIL : privateielts@gmail.com
INFORMASI SEPUTAR IELTS BESERTA TIPS dan TRIK IELTS.. PERTANYAAN DAN SARAN PLEASE CALL 08128705964 / EMAIL : privateielts@gmail.com

Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Testimonials



Don't listen to what I say. Check out the people who have benefited from our programs.

"I took the 30-hour intensive program because I was going to study in Monash University. I got 7 for my IELTS. The program has helped me a lot in doing the IELTS. Thx Pak Primana"

Gilang (Agi) SMAN Unggulan Husni Thamrin, Jakarta



"I wanted to study in England and needed IELTS score of 7. I took the 20-hour program and I got the target score"

Nana, Pondok Indah Jakarta



"I took the IELTS because I wanted to migrate to Australia. I studied with Pak Primana and I took the 30-hour program, got the score needed. Thx Pak"

Dhea, BSD


"I need to get 6,5 to get scholarship in The UK. I called Pak Primana and we studied every saturday morning for 3 hours in McD Thamrin. I got 7,5 more than I expected. Thank you Pak the method worked"

Karina, Jakarta



"I need a 6.5 in ielts to take a master degree in the UK. at that time, I did not know about the IELTS
 at all. Therefore I ask Pak prim to help me so that I can get the score that I want. By using the methods that are easy to understand,  fun way of teaching and some examples which are given by Pak prim, finally i can get that score with only one test. Thank you Pak prim. all that Pak prim gave to me very useful."

Hifzani Zweardo (Dodo), Halim Jakarta

"Saya ingin melanjutkan kuliah S2 saya di UCL, UK. Persyaratan IELTS nya cukup tinggi yaitu minimal 
score 7,5 dan untuk score writing tdk boleh kurang dari 7. Saya sudah ambil test tetapi nilainya masih 
jauh dr yg di harapkan. Kemudian atas rekomendasi teman saya, saya menghubungi Pak Primana dan 
mengambil intensive course. Akhirnya nilai target saya tercapai."

Amy, Jakarta

1 comments:

  1. another day of test another failed attempt, but it all changes after my private with pak primana, i aimed at 7 point average and i finished it at 7.5, thx a lot pak primana

    Ryan, Jakarta

    ReplyDelete